Friday 11 April 2014

Final Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


I used the school computers that were available to me. The computer was an Intel core 13 system and edge 10 monitor. This hardware allowed me to access Photoshop, the software I needed to design my magazine. However I did some of my work on my Sony Vaio laptop at home.
This is the editing software I used to create my magazine. After being taught the basics on Photoshop by my teacher and having a play around with it myself I was able to create my draft. I then used my knowledge after I could effectively use the software to help my create my real final magazine. The sort of tools I used on Photoshop include cropping, cropping using the magic wand tool, re-sizing images, changing the colour effects and adding and deleting layers.






The Nikon D3200 is the camera I used to take my photos for my magazine. I borrowed it from the school to take my photos. It is a very good quality camera and I think it reflects that in the photos I produced using it. It was great for a variation in shots as I was able to zoom in very close for a close-up shot and it kept focus and didn't blur or pixel-ate in any way.








I used a tripod to keep my shots steady and at the perfect height and angle. This was very effective as it made my pictures look a lot more professional by using good quality equipment.











I used Microsoft Word to write up my double page spread article as I felt it was the most effective way to structure and display my writing. Also it allowed me to keep a word count on my work so that I could anticipate how much room I would need and how much room it would take up on my double page spread.







This is useful application as it is an online publishing website I used it to upload my word documents and then embed them onto my blog.



I used this application to create a video. It was an effective way to represent my work and pitch my ideas.





This was a very useful piece of kit. I used this to save my work and transfer it from the school computers to my laptop at home so I could keep up to date with my work and make progress.





I used Google Chrome, it was vital in my planning and research before creating my magazine.








I used Blogger to upload all of my work online. It was a good method as it allowed me to receive instant feedback from my teachers so I could improve and adjust my work. It was also a good device as it displays my work easily online and I can't lose any of my work.






I used Flickr to upload all of my photos on to the internet to an easily accessible source that kept my photos in good quality so that I could use them whenever I needed to instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment